Wedding planning is a stressful business. According to Forbes.com, event planners rank 8th in the top 10 most stressful jobs (just below military, police officers and firefighters). It’s easy to think you can do it all on your own, and many people do. But if you have the option, here is a great article written by a bride who chose not to go the wedding planner route and wished she had for many reasons, including:
- Weddings aren’t always fun.
- Wedding planning is stressful.
- Wedding planners have more experience choosing vendors.
- Wedding planning takes time.
- Things do go wrong at the last minute (and you don’t want to be the one putting out fires on your wedding day).
- Wedding planners can actually help you with your budget.